Week 37 got off to a great start. We were in the gym 3 times and I had gotten in 7 miles of cardio all before Thursday. We were also very on track nutritionally. Things were going great. However, not much success after that. We entertained several evenings, had a few fires to put out in the lives of loved ones, had extra busy work schedules and my energy and will power didn’t follow well. I didn’t bust things open calorically until Sunday. Sunday was the worst with some minor cheats before then. Sunday I broke the rules, even having cake for dessert in spite of not being back on my weight tracker weight range. Week 38 is a new week. Here we come!
Stepping Stones for Success – Week 38
Goal: “To weigh 135 lbs by 12/31/2012. (That is a loss of approximately 40 lb in 1 year).
Action Steps: I will limit my calorie intake to 1400 calories a day, continuing to focus on good nutrition in my choices. I put in 20 miles of cardio exercise. I will also do 2 – 30 minute weight training sessions. I will officially weigh in once this week, marking my progress on the Weight Tracker tool.”
1. Plan Weekly Menu (See Plan To Eat Fabulous Foods.)
2. Grocery Shop (See Stocking The “New Me” Pantry.)
3. Refill Snack Basket (See The Real Food Fight .)
4. Weigh In (See Weigh In Wednesday.)
5. Organize Outfits and Gear (See Get Your Rear In Gear.)
6. 20 miles of cardio
7. 2 or more Weight Training Sessions (10 Ways to Increase Your Metabolism)
8. Enjoy a Rest Day. (See Balance.)
9. Grade Last Weeks Efforts (See A for Effort.)
10. Assess Past Week’s Efforts (See Assess for Success.)
11. Create next Stepping Stones Sheet