It’s been a good week. I jogged 14.8 miles with rest days in between running days. I did two challenging and rewarding weight training sessions with my trainer Zach. I only got in 1 of my two Pilates sessions because of poor planning and I hula hooped for 80 minutes. I have rewritten some things in the stepping-stones for next week based on what I have learned this week. I am focusing on limiting calorie intake to around 1400 and upping daily calories burned through exercise to around 500. Take a look at the listing below to see what else is new and different. I have had a really busy day and my handsome hubby is waiting for me so I will leave you with wishes for success. Happy week 26.
Stepping Stones for Success – Week 26
Goal: “To weigh 135 lbs by 12/31/2012. (That is a loss of approximately 40 lb in 1 year).
Action Steps: I will limit my calorie intake to 1400 calories a day, continuing to focus on good nutrition in my choices. I will perform at least 2 1/2 hours of cardio exercise. I will also do two circuit training sessions with weights for toning and 2 flexibility/stretching sessions, each at least 20 minutes in length. I will officially weigh in once this week, marking my progress on the Weight Tracker tool.”
1. Plan Weekly Menu (See Plan To Eat Fabulous Foods.)
2. Grocery Shop (See Stocking The “New Me” Pantry.)
3. Refill Snack Basket (See The Real Food Fight .)
4. Weigh In (See Weigh In Wednesday.)
5. Organize Outfits and Gear (See Get Your Rear In Gear.)
6. Jog 10 Miles or More
7. 2 or more Toning/Circuit Training Sessions (10 Ways to Increase Your Metabolism)
8. 2 or more Flexibility/Stretching Sessions.
9. Give myself 3 “Get Out Of Diet Guilt Free Cards” or one Splurge Meal.
10. Enjoy a Rest Day. (See Balance.)
11. Grade Last Weeks Efforts (See A for Effort.)
12. Assess Past Week’s Efforts (See Assess for Success.)
13. Create next Stepping Stones Sheet
14. Hoola- Hooping For Fun And Fitness (See Hoola-Hooping Workout)
Morning Weight: ______ Evening Weight: ______
Chia? ___ Raspberry Ketone? ___ Multi-Vitamin? ___ Vitamin D? ___ Gram of Fiber? ____ Flax Seed? ____
Servings Of Dairy: ——– Servings of Water: ____
Affirmations? Yes / No Aromatherapy? Yes / No
Bedtime: —————— Wake Up Time: ———————
Did You Eat Frequently (Approximately Every Two Hours Until After Dinner)? __________
Cardio? Miles: ____ Minutes: _____ Flexibility? _________
Weight Training? _______
Total Calories Consumed:_________ Total Calories Burned: __________